Live Product Demos
About Quantum Design Inc.
Quantum Design is a leading engineering and manufacturing company located in Northern Illinois and home to 5 product lines.
Control Systems - For over 30 years Quantum Design Control Systems has been serving the automation controls market by designing, building and deploying control systems throughout the world. From design through commissioning, our commitment is to provide turnkey, cost effective solutions using the most appropriate, reliable technologies. Our combination of engineering strength and control panel production experience is unique in the region and we provide a complete solution including the documentation needed to support a system for many years to come. Quantum Design is a leader in automation and will help you achieve faster time to market, measurable cost reduction and superior quality.
CTC - a well-established manufacturer of custom engineered Unwinds, Splicers and Rewinds. Founded in 1961, the first product was the unwind tension compensator – now familiarly known as the “800C”. There are over 10,000 of these units in operation globally. Over the years, CTC has expanded greatly into the automation of virtually any web fed converting process custom engineering machines for automating the raw material, finished product and waste byproducts in a range of industries including tag & label, packaging, film, nonwovens, building materials, wire & cable, food, cosmetics, composites and a range of other applications.
KTI - a world-class manufacturer of automatic splicers, turret rewinders and other web handling equipment. From their initial offering to the newspaper market, they have expanded to serve many other web-fed industries: tag and label, packaging, converting, business forms, envelope, folding carton and more. KTI currently has in excess of 4,000 machines operating in more than 24 countries. In response to the expanding customer base, they have diversified their product line to include infeeds, unwind and rewind stands, butt splicers, and multi-spindle and slitter rewinders. KTI’s steady growth over the years is a testament to their equipment’s ability to maximize the production of virtually any web-fed process line.
Quantum Roll Sheeters - a designer and manufacturer of roll sheeters, producing value for the sheet-fed printing industry. Their products are superior in performance and reliability in the roll sheeter market and are backed by a highly innovative design staff in mechanical and controls engineering. With standard roll sheeter models accommodating press requirements up to 81", Quantum provides the best roll sheeter on the market along with the ongoing support needed to insure successful installation, start up and continuing operational maintenance throughout the life of the machine.
Visit www.quantumdi.com today to learn more about all of our product lines and how we can help with your packaging line.
- Quantum Design Control Systems
- Quantum Roll Sheeters
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to see Additional Content.
- Beverage > Beer
- Beverage > Coffee
- Beverage > Dairy
- Beverage > Drinks, nonalcoholic (energy, sport, etc.)
- Beverage > Juice
- Beverage > Powdered beverages
- Beverage > Soft drinks
- Beverage > Spirits/liquors
- Beverage > Tea
- Beverage > Water
- Beverage > Wine
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > Meat/Poultry/Seafood
- Food > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
- Healthcare > Biological/Biopharmaceutical
- Healthcare > Pharmaceutical
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Household/Automotive > Household/auto chemicals
- Household/Automotive > Tissues and paper towels
- Other packaged products > Building/Construction/Home Improvement Products
- Other packaged products > Chemical
- Other packaged products > Consumer Electronics and Appliances
- Other packaged products > Paper/Printing
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Other packaged products > Tobacco/Smoking Products
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to add notes.