Live Product Demos
About Applied Motion Products, Inc.
Applied Motion Products is a leading manufacturer of motion control solutions built upon step motors, servo motors, brushless DC motors and drives. Our motor, drive and integrated motor products feature sophisticated current control algorithms, closed loop operation, on-board motion control, and built-in Ethernet and fieldbus networking. Our core motor and drive products are supported by a robust offering of accessories including encoders, planetary gearheads, power supplies and cables.
Connected. Customized. Closed Loop.
The latest developments in step motor technology have been the application of low cost, high resolution feedback devices and advanced digital signal processing to close the loop on stepper motors, resulting in the efficient and high performance StepSERVO™ Integrated Motors. StepSERVO Integrated Motors provide numerous performance advantages over traditional open loop step motors, including increased acceleration rates, higher efficiency operation, decreased motor heating and less audible noise. These and other advantages make StepSERVO Integrated Motors the Next Evolution in Step Motor Technology.
Make it Move
Drives and integrated motors from Applied Motion Products feature built-in communication options for common industrial networking protocols including EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, Modbus and CANopen, as well as our easy-to-use Serial Command Language (SCL) protocol for open networks over Ethernet TCP/IP, RS-485 and RS-232 connections. Dual-port connections make for easy integration into all network topologies including daisy-chain connections.
Connecting People to Motion Control
Applied Motion Products is committed to providing outstanding quality and the best customer service experience in the industry. If you’re looking for motor, drive and integrated motor solutions tailored to your specific design requirements, we have the product line, manufacturing capabilities and experience to provide it to you. Our U.S. headquarters and warehouse in California is filled with motors and drives to meet your production needs. Same day shipments and quick turnaround on prototypes mean your machine life cycle will be well-supported from beginning to end. Our technical support and sales staff have the expertise only available from years of experience in the motion control and factory automation industries.
- Beverage > Powdered beverages
- Food > Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Healthcare > Biological/Biopharmaceutical
- Healthcare > Cannabis products
- Healthcare > Medical Devices
- Healthcare > Pharmaceutical
- Other packaged products > Building/Construction/Home Improvement Products
- Other packaged products > Cannabis products
- Other packaged products > Chemical
- Other packaged products > Consumer Electronics and Appliances
- Other packaged products > Hardware/Tools
- Other packaged products > Paper/Printing
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Other packaged products > Textiles/Apparel/Footwear
- Other packaged products > Tobacco/Smoking Products
- Other packaged products > Warehouse Distribution/e-commerce
English, Mandarin (Chinese), Spanish
- Central America
- North America
- South America
- Western Europe
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to add notes.