Exhibitor Product Demos
About MHI - Maruho Hatsujyo Innovations
MHI (Maruho Hatsujyo Innovations) was formed in 2014 as the US subsidiary of Osaka-based Maruho Co. Ltd, a leading Japanese dermatology pharmaceutical company with subsidiaries in Europe and the US with global sales exceeding $800 million. MHI's primary purpose is to aid in the globalization of Maruho's machinery business, Kyoto-based Maruho Hatsujyo Kogyo (MHK), by establishing a US base for business expansion. MHI is headquartered in Norwell, MA.
MHI's Medical Packaging Machines division distributes the blister thermoforming equipment built by MHK. MHK has been building these machines since 1987 and is one of the leading suppliers of pharmaceutical and medical packaging machinery in Japan. Over 400 MHK machines have been installed in Japan and Asia. Its customers include Maruho and leading Japanese and multinational medical and pharmaceutical companies.
MHI's mission is to meet our customers’ needs:
- By providing the highest possible quality blister packaging equipment
- By providing nationwide support
- By integrating feeding systems, vision inspection and inline printing solutions of our customers' choice.
- By providing locally-supplied tooling that meets our high standards and is available within our customers' time frames.
MHI offers several of MHK’s state-of-the-art packaging machines that have been especially modified to meet the exacting demands of the US market. Currently, MHI's standard product line includes:
- EAGLE-Rx is designed for the Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical market place. This high speed machine features a sizeable format area for maximum versatility and process reliability. Complete servo control allows for complete process reliability. This machine is ideal for 1000 pills per minute in 10UP configuration.
- EAGLE-OMNI is designed for everything from manual prototyping to full automation. The machine features a large format area with a forming depth of 30mm (deeper upgrades available). This machine is versatile, sensibly priced and compact, making it perfect for your OMNI-versatile manufacturing floor.
- EAGLE-Pro/ProS is designed for the first stage of production. It features a medium production speed and a small foot print, making it ideal for your pharmaceutical / nutraceutical production facility.
- EAGLE-Uni is a semi-automatic, multi-functional packaging machine for pharmaceutical packaging development, sample production, etc. Forming, sealing and punching are executed in the same station in separate steps.
All of these machines are "built by pharma, for pharma". For more information, visit http://www.mhi-innovations.com
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to see Additional Content.
- Healthcare > Biological/Biopharmaceutical
- Healthcare > Cannabis products
- Healthcare > Medical Devices
- Healthcare > Medical/Dental Instruments or Supplies
- Healthcare > Over-the-counter products
- Healthcare > Pharmaceutical
- Other packaged products > Cannabis products
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to add notes.