Exhibitor Product Demos
About Somic America, Inc.
SOMIC - the packaging specialist
SOMIC is a family-run company that designs and develops innovative packaging machinery solutions. Specialty tray erectors, case erectors and insertion packers formed the basis of our core business more than 40 years ago. Today our main focus is on compact, highly efficient, cartoning systems, flexible case packers, such as wrap-around packers, tray packers, display or retail ready packers, tray lidding machines, closing machines and other models.
The SOMIC 424 modular mechatronic program enables SOMIC to design a customized packaging solution based on our standard modular components within the framework of the 424 platform. This approach provides our customers with a system specific to their unique requirements. Our customers can choose from compact packaging solutions and modular packing lines to meet the most exacting demands. These customized machines are not “one off” designs, they are designed and built leveraging the proven functional units required for each operation. Therefore, every machine that we develop has many years of proven performance in production environments around the world.
The 424 is one machine that can be fitted with the functional groups necessary to run a multitude of finished packages. Additionally, the 424 can accept flow wrapped, bagged, pouched, or products in rigid packaging as well. These products can be packaged into a primary carton, a shelf ready tray with cover, or a wraparound case. This is why we like to say that the 424 is one machine with unlimited options, both from the type of product packaged to the design of the finished package.
From cartoning systems to wraparound case packers and shelf ready systems, see why SOMIC offers the most unique and effective solution available today. In the end-of-line packaging equipment world, there is good, there is better, and then there is SOMIC.
Sustainability at Somic
- Energy efficiency by using intelligent servo drive technology according to the latest IEC3 standard
- Extremely low power + air consumption
- Long-life service of our machines
- Low maintenance
- High Quality “Made in Germany” with fair working conditions
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to see Additional Content.
- Beverage > Coffee
- Beverage > Dairy
- Beverage > Drinks, nonalcoholic (energy, sport, etc.)
- Beverage > Juice
- Beverage > Powdered beverages
- Beverage > Spirits/liquors
- Beverage > Tea
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
- Healthcare > Cannabis products
- Healthcare > Medical Devices
- Healthcare > Pharmaceutical
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Household/Automotive > Household/auto chemicals
- Other packaged products > Chemical
- Other packaged products > Hardware/Tools
- Other packaged products > Paper/Printing
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Other packaged products > Tobacco/Smoking Products
- Other packaged products > Warehouse Distribution/e-commerce
English, German, Spanish
International Business: Direct Sales
- Central America
- Eastern Europe
- North America
- South America
- Western Europe
- Czech Republic
- El Salvador
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to add notes.