Exhibitor Product Demos
About SN Maschinenbau GmbH
We are experts for pouch-packaging machines!
SN Maschinenbau GmbH is one of the leading manufacturers of horizontal pouch-packaging (form, fill & seal) machines worldwide. More than 280 specialists with the best qualifications are working at the SN Technology Center in Wipperfuerth near Cologne, Germany.
SN German Pouch-Pack Technology - We are experts for:
- Horizontal form-fill-seal machinery (HFFS)
- Fill and seal machines (HFS)
- Food packaging machines
- ULTRACLEAN pouch filling machines
- Snack packaging
- Confectionary packaging
- Dairy & grated cheese packaging
- Liquid food packaging
- Pet food packaging
- Pharma packaging
- Stand-up pouches
- Spouted pouches
- Gusset pouches
- Machines made in Germany
Equipment of the highest precision and efficiency:
We will gladly customize SN packaging machines with coding systems (like Inkjet-printer), labeller, multihead scales, auger doser, metal check units, checkweigher, case packer, dispensing systems and accessories at your request. When doing so, we can guarantee the highest technical demands and economic production.
SN packaging machines offer:
- Maximum precision
- Constant pouch quality
- Very high production speed
- Long lifetime
- Easy handling
- Easy conversion
- High profitability
- Low energy and maintenance costs
- Fast delivery of spare parts
SN development and construction. Turning the conceivable into the doable:
FFS and FS packaging machines from SN lead the way in pouch-pack technology. We have set benchmarks in the industry with our gripping systems, servo motion control, sealing technology, the first horizontal five-up packaging machine with ten rotary stations, and much more. SN engineers are continuously enhancing proven technology in close dialogue with those who use the machines every day. New ideas, special requirements and practical suggestions from clients are constructively implemented in the shortest time possible and brought to the market. Every SN specialist has the ambition to make good things even better. Production, reliability and an exceptionally long-life cycle are standard at SN.
Furthermore SN Maschinenbau is proud to be Silver OEM Partner of Rockwell Automation.
Hoeller, Bosch, Westdickenberg, Hoefliger + Laudenberg – SN combines the technology and innovative strength of the five most influential German packaging companies. With more than six decades of experience, business acumen, foresight, a unique culture of innovation and enormous personal commitment, the SN management team has forged the global leader for horizontal rotary pouch packaging machines.
At SN, we build the most suitable packaging machine for every customer, with high efficiency and the best service standards. Contact us and make an appointment with one of our experienced sales staff or contact our long-time partner for the North American Market, PPi Technologies Group.
Processing of recyclable packaging materials on our high-performance machines
Climate protection and the conservation of our natural resources became key issues for our society, industry and politics - worldwide. We at SN Maschinenbau asked ourselves the question: What contribution can our company make to actively increase the sustainability-level of pouch packaging systems?
"Unfortunately, our industry is too often perceived as an accelerator of plastic consumption and thus as a supporter of the ever-increasing volume of plastic waste -but- the opposite is the case", emphasizes Olaf Clemens, Managing Director of SN. "Our goal is to develop technologies that can actively support the reduction of plastic use – the keyword is Recycling." The prerequisite for a functioning and economical recycling cycle is primarily the replacement of plastic composite materials and their substitution with recyclable mono-materials.
SN Maschinenbau has developed a so-called "Combined Technology" with which a wide variety of sustainable film materials can be processed on SN machines without loss of production speed and thus without higher production cost.
In the past, recycling and cost-effectiveness were often competing with each other, now it will be possible for manufacturers to pack their products into recyclable plastic bags at the usual and known production speed. The earlier limitation of not being able to reach the maximum line speed when processing fully recyclable materials belongs to the past.
Our new technological developments in pouch manufacturing will substantially support the general acceptance of new, recyclable mono materials. The consistent and continuous development of our machines is our contribution to improve the sustainability of flexible packaging.
- PPi Technologies Group
- Rockwell Automation Silver OEM Partner
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to see Additional Content.
- Beverage > Beer
- Beverage > Coffee
- Beverage > Dairy
- Beverage > Drinks, nonalcoholic (energy, sport, etc.)
- Beverage > Juice
- Beverage > Powdered beverages
- Beverage > Soft drinks
- Beverage > Spirits/liquors
- Beverage > Tea
- Beverage > Water
- Beverage > Wine
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > Meat/Poultry/Seafood
- Food > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
- Healthcare > Biological/Biopharmaceutical
- Healthcare > Cannabis products
- Healthcare > Medical Devices
- Healthcare > Medical/Dental Instruments or Supplies
- Healthcare > Over-the-counter products
- Healthcare > Pharmaceutical
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Household/Automotive > Household/auto chemicals
- Household/Automotive > Tissues and paper towels
- Other packaged products > Building/Construction/Home Improvement Products
- Other packaged products > Cannabis products
- Other packaged products > Chemical
- Other packaged products > Consumer Electronics and Appliances
- Other packaged products > Hardware/Tools
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Other packaged products > Tobacco/Smoking Products
International Business: Direct Sales
- Central America
- Central and South Asia
- Eastern and Southeast Asia
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East
- North America
- Northern Africa
- Oceania Pacific
- South America
- Southern Africa
- Western Europe
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to add notes.