About Visual Components North America
Visual Components is a leading developer of 3D manufacturing simulation software and solutions. Founded in 1999 by a team of simulation experts, we started with a humble goal – to make manufacturing design and simulation technology easy to use and accessible to manufacturing organizations of all sizes.
Today, Visual Components is recognized as a global leader in the manufacturing simulation industry and trusted technology partner to many leading brands. We offer machine builders, system integrators, and manufacturers a simple, quick, and cost-effective solution to design and simulate production lines. With solutions for manufacturing design, sales, and application development, Visual Components software is trusted by hundreds of organizations worldwide to support critical planning and decision-making processes.
Visual Components is headquartered in Espoo, Finland, and has subsidiaries in Carmel, Indiana and Munich, Germany, along with a global network of partners and resellers.
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to see Additional Content.
- Beverage > Drinks, nonalcoholic (energy, sport, etc.)
- Beverage > Soft drinks
- Beverage > Spirits/liquors
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Dairy
- Healthcare > Biological/Biopharmaceutical
- Healthcare > Medical Devices
- Healthcare > Medical/Dental Instruments or Supplies
- Healthcare > Pharmaceutical
- Other packaged products > Paper/Printing
- Other packaged products > Textiles/Apparel/Footwear
- Other packaged products > Warehouse Distribution/e-commerce
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to add notes.