About Kawasaki Robotics (USA), Inc.
Kawasaki Robotics Levels Up In Order To Offer New & Innovative Packaging Solutions
In the virtual Kawasaki Robotics booth at PACK EXPO Connects 2020, we are demonstrating a selection of products from our vast portfolio designed exclusively for the packaging industry. Kawasaki robots are built for reliability and ease of maintenance, while offering a superior working range, payload and speed for maximum flexibility. Our suite of software programs simplifies the integration and installation process and combined with our energy savings features, open source simulation and offline programming software, users have an impressive lineup that is the very essence of our brand promise, “simple and friendly.”
To stay agile in the ever-changing automation industry, manufacturers need to understand evergreen automation concepts while embracing new, emerging technology. Presentations by innovative Kawasaki partners NOVA Automation and Dexterity, Inc. will help attendees learn from proven automation concepts while gaining insight on the future of robotics.
Take the Guesswork out of High-Speed Palletizing
Learn how the standardization of palletizing cells simplifies the implementation process, driving down costs and optimizing throughput. In this demo we will feature Kawasaki’s high-speed CP180L robot, which is capable of industry-leading palletizing rates of 2,050 cycles per hour will palletize bags and boxes ranging in weight and size.
Endless Opportunities with High-Speed Packaging
Learn how combining Kawasaki's YF003N delta robot, KVFinder vision system, and conveyor tracking can speed up production lines at a low cost. See the high-speed delta robot work alongside an invert-mounted RS007L robot to pick & place product as part of a cosmetics packaging process. Kawasaki's delta robot offers a payload capacity of 3kg, wide motion range, and speeds of 222 cycles per minute for a 1kg payload operation.
Robotic Strategies for End-of-Line Packaging
Startup Dexterity, Inc. uses sophisticated machine learning software/hardware to automate manual end-of-line packaging processes in new, innovative ways. In this session, VP of Business Development Mike Hyslop will explain how Dexterity is transforming the warehousing industry by giving robots the human-like dexterity needed to work collaboratively and pick challenging items like plastic bags, clear glass, and even objects encountered for the first time.
Simple Robotic Solutions for Complex Packaging Challenges
In their presentation, Kawasaki partner NOVA Automation will share what they have learned firsthand from automating packaging systems for over 25 years. By diving into the details of some of their most innovative solutions, attendees will understand the real-world challenges NOVA has solved with automation, technical details for each solution, and the transformation each customer experienced
ABOUT KAWASAKI ROBOTICS
With 50 years of experience and more than 200,000 robots installed worldwide, Kawasaki is a leading supplier of industrial robots and robotic automation systems with expertise in a wide range of applications and industries. We deliver the best value robot offerings by providing a rich set of standard features on all robot models for application flexibility, renowned Kawasaki quality and performance, and unmatched customer support and after sales service.
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to see Additional Content.
- Beverage > Beer
- Beverage > Coffee
- Beverage > Dairy
- Beverage > Drinks, nonalcoholic (energy, sport, etc.)
- Beverage > Juice
- Beverage > Powdered beverages
- Beverage > Soft drinks
- Beverage > Spirits/liquors
- Beverage > Tea
- Beverage > Water
- Beverage > Wine
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > Meat/Poultry/Seafood
- Food > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
- Healthcare > Biological/Biopharmaceutical
- Healthcare > Cannabis products
- Healthcare > Pharmaceutical
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Household/Automotive > Household/auto chemicals
- Household/Automotive > Tissues and paper towels
- Other packaged products > Building/Construction/Home Improvement Products
- Other packaged products > Cannabis products
- Other packaged products > Chemical
- Other packaged products > Consumer Electronics and Appliances
- Other packaged products > Hardware/Tools
- Other packaged products > Paper/Printing
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Other packaged products > Textiles/Apparel/Footwear
- Other packaged products > Tobacco/Smoking Products
- Other packaged products > Warehouse Distribution/e-commerce
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to add notes.