WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PROACTIVE SUSTAINABILITY?
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT NEW INNOVATIONS?
OR, HOW TO GO FROM RIGID TO FLEXIBLE?
ProAmpac is a US based, privately held, manufacturer of flexible and paper packaging solutions. We provide creative packaging solutions, industry-leading customer service and award-winning innovation to a diverse global marketplace. ProAmpac operates across a manufacturing footprint of 4,200 employees, within 32 manufacturing facilities in seven countries.
ProAmpac’s capabilities include adhesive and extrusion lamination, pouching, bag converting and a broad range of flexographic, rotogravure and offset printing solutions. Focused on material sciences and innovation, ProAmpac’s R&D group provides a valuable resource for our customers. ProAmpac’s extensive and utilization of its prototype and design lab known as DASL, and a unique relationship with the University of Montreal sets ProAmpac apart from the competition. ProAmpac’s approach to sustainability – ProActive Sustainability – provides innovative sustainable flexible packaging products to help our customers achieve their sustainability goals. ProAmpac offers sustainable packaging in these four categories: Recyclable, Renewable, Compostable and Post-Consumer Recycled content.
ProAmpac's design and sample lab called “DASL”services the global market, and is a value added service to our customers providing an environment to shape new ideas to help customers become the undisputed leader in their industry. MAKR is ProAmpac's online portal used to custom design your own flexible packaging prototype. Check it out here: MAKR. ProAmpac is also pleased to offer a new set of value added virtual offerings called Bridge.
On the leading edge, ProAmpac provides customers with important packaging innovations that build their business by offering packaging with shelf impact, sustainability, and consumer convenience.
VISIT US AT ProAmpac.com
At ProAmpac, sustainability means being a good neighbor and looking to the future. Using advanced technology, we are developing and innovating sustainable flexible packaging products that provide many consumer conveniences including; easy storage, reclosability, extended shelf life, microwavability, portability, ease of getting the product out of the package, taking up less space and reducing breakage. By reducing energy use and the environmental impact of our facilities, ProAmpac is also engaging our employees, collaborating with suppliers and customers, and teaming with neighbors to make the communities where we operate, and our packaging, even better.
We call this ProActive Sustainability™.
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to see Additional Content.
- Beverage > Coffee
- Beverage > Dairy
- Beverage > Drinks, nonalcoholic (energy, sport, etc.)
- Beverage > Juice
- Beverage > Powdered beverages
- Beverage > Tea
- Beverage > Water
- Beverage > Wine
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > Meat/Poultry/Seafood
- Food > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
- Healthcare > Biological/Biopharmaceutical
- Healthcare > Cannabis products
- Healthcare > Medical Devices
- Healthcare > Medical/Dental Instruments or Supplies
- Healthcare > Over-the-counter products
- Healthcare > Pharmaceutical
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Household/Automotive > Household/auto chemicals
- Other packaged products > Cannabis products
- Other packaged products > Chemical
- Other packaged products > Paper/Printing
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Other packaged products > Tobacco/Smoking Products
- Other packaged products > Warehouse Distribution/e-commerce
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to add notes.