Exhibitor Product Demos
About Overnight Labels, Inc.
Overnight Labels is a solutions focused printer of custom labels, shrink sleeves, flexible packaging and packaging prototypes. We work with large global brands, independent start-ups, and everyone in between including contract packagers/manufacturers. We emphasize innovation and are regularly first to market offering new products. We've won numerous awards, especially for our expertise in specialty finishes and foils. Here are a few other reasons to add us to your planner, attend our demo and request a meeting:
- We only use high-quality, domestically sourced materials. This is key to a secure supply chain, especially during the Covid-19 crisis.
- Our turnaround times are lower than industry averages
- GMI Certified to print labels for Walgreen's, CVS and Target - 1 of only 5 label printers to have achieved Platinum-level status. Also a certified printer for Walmart, Disney and a member of the Sustainable Green Printing Partnership.
- We have broad experience in numerous industries, including vitamin supplements and nutraceuticals, sports nutrition pet, food, beverage, health, beauty, and household products.
- In business since 1987, our management team has over 100 years combined experience in flexo printing and packaging and our pressmen staff have an average tenure of 10+ years.
- We print both flexographic and digital; we just added our 15th press.
- For a free sample kit before the show, email firstname.lastname@example.org
There’s More To “Going Green” Than Eco-Friendly Paper Stock.
Overnight Labels has been focused on sustainability for more than a decade. In fact, we started winning awards for our sustainable packaging back in 2007, and are constantly on the lookout for the newest innovations in eco-friendly packaging.
Many of our customers ask about recycled substrates. We offer several options, including:
- Tree-free stock made from hemp, bamboo, bagasse, cotton linters, and even Kona Paper, which is made from used burlap coffee bags.
- Sustainable Shrink Sleeves, Multi-packs and Neck Bands: Smartcycle, which is actually produced from recycled PET bottles. This option is more resilient than previous eco-friendly shrink films and has the potential to be a sustainable packaging game changer. We also offer EarthFirst® PLA, made from corn, which is 100% compostable.
- Compostable Flexible Packaging
However, using recycled paper stock may not suit your brand or your budget. That’s okay though, you can still do your part in the sustainable packaging movement. We offer a few other options for you to consider:
- Water-based inks with limited VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
- Avery Dennison CleanFlake™ technology: 560 million PET bottles are wasted every year in the recycling process, largely due to incompatible label materials. CleanFlake™ is a water-based, recyclable adhesive that cleanly separates during the PET Plastic recycling process resulting in pure PET flakes, the conservation of virgin PET resources, and less landfill waste
- Traditional Flexible Packaging – Did you know that traditional flexible packaging is still a great environmental choice because it uses fewer resources, generates fewer emissions and creates less waste?
Overnight Labels is a certified Sustainable Green Printing Partnership printer. When a printing facility is a certified Sustainable Green Printer, they must follow sustainability best practices, including and beyond regulatory compliance and reduce their environmental impact. Click here for a copy of our sustainability policy.
Ready to talk about really going green? Give us a call at 800-472-5753, email email@example.com.
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to see Additional Content.
- Beverage > Beer
- Beverage > Coffee
- Beverage > Dairy
- Beverage > Drinks, nonalcoholic (energy, sport, etc.)
- Beverage > Juice
- Beverage > Powdered beverages
- Beverage > Soft drinks
- Beverage > Spirits/liquors
- Beverage > Tea
- Beverage > Water
- Beverage > Wine
- Cosmetics/Personal Care
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Meat/Poultry/Seafood
- Food > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
- Healthcare > Biological/Biopharmaceutical
- Healthcare > Cannabis products
- Healthcare > Medical Devices
- Healthcare > Medical/Dental Instruments or Supplies
- Healthcare > Over-the-counter products
- Healthcare > Pharmaceutical
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Household/Automotive > Household/auto chemicals
- Household/Automotive > Tissues and paper towels
- Other packaged products > Building/Construction/Home Improvement Products
- Other packaged products > Cannabis products
- Other packaged products > Chemical
- Other packaged products > Consumer Electronics and Appliances
- Other packaged products > Hardware/Tools
- Other packaged products > Paper/Printing
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Other packaged products > Tobacco/Smoking Products
Regions: North America
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to add notes.