About Toppan USA
Toppan USA, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of transparent high barrier film based in Georgia, USA. Toppan USA’s GL FILM is used for a wide range of applications in the food and beverage, personal care, medical, and industrial sectors. GL FILM’s history spans more than 30 years and it is used for in excess of 15,000 products in 45 countries.
Toppan USA was established in 2014 in Griffin, GA, as Toppan’s first transparent barrier film manufacturing site outside Japan. Our business has grown significantly thanks to a strong flexible packaging market for our films and close relationships with customers.
Utilizing Toppan's cutting-edge technology, GL FILM’s high barrier, transparent, non-foil structure and other features enrich people’s lives by making packaging highly functional and more convenient.
With sustainability becoming increasingly important, Toppan USA is actively developing new barrier films for a sustainable society. These include PE-based and BOPP-based transparent high barrier films that are ideal for mono-material packaging with outstanding recyclability. Toppan's original coating and deposition technologies enable these new barrier films to achieve a breakthrough in the recyclability of flexible packaging.
Toppan USA will continue to enhance its technologies and capabilities to bring a "Clear Advantage" to everyone's life.
Toppan is a leading global provider of integrated solutions in the fields of printing, communications, security, packaging, décor materials, and electronics. Serving customers in every sector of business and industry, Toppan’s global team of more than 50,000 employees offers optimal solutions enabled by industry-leading expertise and technologies to address the diverse challenges that businesses and society face in today’s rapidly changing market.
Our Team in Japan has developed new packaging options in the market. For more information view the link below for sustainable Tube and Pouch packaging as well as our EP Pak Series
Our Newly launched PP and PE Transparent barrier films are recyclable when laminated to a similar base film making a "Mono-Material" structure, with exceptional shelf life and reducing the overall packaging material content.
Our goal is to be the leader in Flexible packaging and help guide the universal recycling principles in an effort to align the packaging industry to one that offers more sustainable solutions.
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to see Additional Content.
- Beverage > Coffee
- Beverage > Dairy
- Beverage > Drinks, nonalcoholic (energy, sport, etc.)
- Beverage > Juice
- Beverage > Powdered beverages
- Beverage > Soft drinks
- Beverage > Spirits/liquors
- Beverage > Tea
- Beverage > Water
- Beverage > Wine
- Cosmetics/Personal Care
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > Meat/Poultry/Seafood
- Food > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
- Healthcare > Biological/Biopharmaceutical
- Healthcare > Cannabis products
- Healthcare > Medical Devices
- Healthcare > Medical/Dental Instruments or Supplies
- Healthcare > Over-the-counter products
- Healthcare > Pharmaceutical
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Household/Automotive > Household/auto chemicals
- Household/Automotive > Tissues and paper towels
- Other packaged products > Building/Construction/Home Improvement Products
- Other packaged products > Cannabis products
- Other packaged products > Chemical
- Other packaged products > Consumer Electronics and Appliances
- Other packaged products > Hardware/Tools
- Other packaged products > Paper/Printing
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Other packaged products > Textiles/Apparel/Footwear
- Other packaged products > Tobacco/Smoking Products
- Other packaged products > Warehouse Distribution/e-commerce
Cantonese, English, Japanese, Mandarin (Chinese), Serbia, Spanish
International Business: Direct Sales,Joint Ventures,Licensing Agreements
- Central America
- Central and South Asia
- Eastern and Southeast Asia
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East
- North America
- Northern Africa
- Oceania Pacific
- South America
- Southern Africa
- Western Europe
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to add notes.