Innovative aseptic and non-aseptic filling and closing machines for the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics and Consumer Healthcare industries. That’s what groninger stands for since 1980. With over 7500 machines worldwide, we understand our customers’ needs.
- Processing of all commercial formats: cartridges, vials, syringes
- Bulk and RTU filling
- Filling of eye drops and nasal sprays
- Small R&D equipment as well as high speed commercial production lines
- Machines made in house for washing, sterilizing, filling, closing, labeling and inspecting
- Speeds up to 1000 objects per minute with statistical IPC and up to 400 objects a minute at a 100% IPC
- Filling of most commercial formats
- High flexibility and fast tool-less changeover
- Highly attractive lead times especially for non-aseptic solutions
With our excellent resources in engineering and development, we provide cutting-edge technology.
Project management teams assure timely and efficient delivery.
For our North American Customers, over 60 full-time resources deliver unmatched customer support, including mechanical and automation engineering, advanced manufacturing and assembly.
We provide US based:
- Full-scope remote support, spare parts and field service
- Format sets and spare parts manufactured in-house and using local vendors
- Calibration and validation services
- Hands-on training and production enhancement support
Customer focus for groninger is more than simply meeting your requirements. It is our goal to meet the challenges of the future through research and development and to offer you innovative solutions. As a family owned, privately held company with more than 1,300 employees worldwide, groninger is committed to understanding and serving you to build a long term relationship for future generations.
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to see Additional Content.
- Food > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Healthcare > Biological/Biopharmaceutical
- Healthcare > Contract Manufacturing Organization - Pharma/Biopharma
- Healthcare > Other healthcare products
- Healthcare > Over-the-counter products
- Healthcare > Pharmaceutical
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
English, German, Spanish
- Central America
- Central and South Asia
- Eastern and Southeast Asia
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East
- North America
- Northern Africa
- Oceania Pacific
- South America
- Southern Africa
- Western Europe
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to add notes.