Live Product Demos
Multi-Conveyor makes conveyors, period. We manufacture over 75 conveyor technologies, making our products multiple and unique. No one product defines Multi-Conveyor. As an original OEM, Multi-Conveyor specializes in custom and standard conveyor design, conveyor engineering, conveyor integration, turn-key, electrical and service capabilities for nearly any chain or belt systems. Experts in packaging and material handling conveyors and equipment, Multi-Conveyor has designed and built thousands of systems for companies of nearly any size or market segment.
Customers rely on our expertise to build conveyors for accumulation; indexing conveyors; divert or merge conveyor systems; hand-pack stations; rotary tables; spiral conveyors; incline and decline conveyor solutions; mat-top and tabletop conveyors; and common standard plastic chain systems. Multi-Conveyor excels in engineering sustainable conveyors at the best value for the quality with prompt delivery schedules.
Multi-Conveyor is keenly aware of USDA, WDA, AMI, FDA, meat, dairy, BISSC, etc. requirements for ultra sanitary stainless steel systems for food and pharmaceutical applications. We follow strict guidelines and keep up with ever-changing mandates to ensure the proper wash down, sanitary and safety specifications are met to your specific agency compliant needs. Standard sanitary features include spaced off frame components, sanitary supports and wash down resistant power transmission components.
Our engineers, designers and technicians bring forth concepts and solutions that get results and gain efficiency using state-of-the-art controls, UL certified panels and PLC programming. From simple conveyors to complete systems to turn-key projects, we have the answers. And, chances are, we’ve already built a system that may be similar to the project you’re working on right now.
Let us help. Put our expertise to work to provide you with the equipment that best fits your application. Training: On-site installation service - mechanical & electrical; start-up assistance; FAT (factory acceptance testing) including operational instruction; control verification in your (your customer's) plant to "fine-tune" the system and educate your employees on proper usage/maintenance.
Documentation: Each system is shipped with a manual and spare parts list, including drawings for each manufactured conveyor or device in the shipment. Manuals are available on CD upon request. Other services: Concept, Design, Engineering, Electrical and Turnkey Systems. Multi-Conveyor can alleviate much of the work on the front end of your conveyor building process by utilizing our experienced engineers and project management team so you can concentrate on other areas of your project.
Take the Multi-Conveyor Challenge: Even if you’re satisfied with your existing conveyor supplier, let us quote your next project. Give us a shot. You may be surprised when you compare the quality, value, services and delivery time. Call today 1-800-236-7960 or visit our comprehensive website to learn about all of our capabilities: www.multi-conveyor.com. Whether you're moving flexible, rigid, liquid, dry, raw, boxes, cases, pouches, bottles, cans or individual process product, we're here to help.
Remember, Multi-Conveyor... your best, conveyed better.
For nearly 75% of the projects brought to Multi-Conveyor, we opt to change at least some part of the physical layout, footprint, chain or belt types, ergonomics, or functionality to provide a long-term, sustainable equipment solution. Using OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency) as our philosophy, our designers put new ideas in motion daily. Each week we strive to improve department efficiencies; each month we plan to add equipment to build a better product. And, each year we ask ourselves . . . can we make an even better conveyor to move, twist, turn or help package your product in a more sustainable design? The answer is "yes". Multi-Conveyor’s vast engineering experience allows us to offer solutions that may be more functional, cost effective, energy efficient, maximize productivity or save crucial floor space.
- Slim-Fit (super sanitary small transfer conveyors)
- Success line (standard plastic chain conveyors)
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to see Additional Content.
- Beverage > Beer
- Beverage > Coffee
- Beverage > Dairy
- Beverage > Drinks, nonalcoholic (energy, sport, etc.)
- Beverage > Juice
- Beverage > Powdered beverages
- Beverage > Soft drinks
- Beverage > Spirits/liquors
- Beverage > Tea
- Beverage > Water
- Beverage > Wine
- Cosmetics/Personal Care
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > Meat/Poultry/Seafood
- Food > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
- Healthcare > Biological/Biopharmaceutical
- Healthcare > Cannabis products
- Healthcare > Medical Devices
- Healthcare > Medical/Dental Instruments or Supplies
- Healthcare > Over-the-counter products
- Healthcare > Pharmaceutical
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Household/Automotive > Household/auto chemicals
- Household/Automotive > Tissues and paper towels
- Other packaged products > Building/Construction/Home Improvement Products
- Other packaged products > Cannabis products
- Other packaged products > Chemical
- Other packaged products > Consumer Electronics and Appliances
- Other packaged products > Hardware/Tools
- Other packaged products > Paper/Printing
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Other packaged products > Textiles/Apparel/Footwear
- Other packaged products > Tobacco/Smoking Products
- Other packaged products > Warehouse Distribution/e-commerce
International Business: Agents/Distributors
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to add notes.