Exhibitor Product Demos
About Sealstrip Corporation
Sealstrip Corporation is the trusted leader in innovative convenience features for flexible packaging. We make flexible packages easy to open and easy to reseal, enhancing the consumer experience and keeping your brand at top of mind. Whether it's the opening of a shrink package, or resealing a pouch, we can provide the reliable packaging solutions you're looking for to make your package stand out. Our FDA compliant easy open and resealable features keep your product fresher longer, maintaining barrier properties, providing product protection & tamper evidence. A great, sustainable alternative to zipper, Sealstrip uses pressure sensitive tape in all of its applications so there are never any tracks to line up, and you can be sure the package is closed the first time, every time.
Sealstrip provides a complete systems approach: applicators retrofit to your current VFFS or flow wrapper and the easy open/resealable materials. Sealstrip also excels in developing custom features and systems to meet customers' diverse needs in an ever-changing market.
Visit our Virtual Booth to see our many options for easy open and resealable features for flexible packaging. We’ll be featuring FreshPak on a PurPak Purflow flow-wrapper and Peel&Seal on PFM VFFS. And we're excited to debut new sustainability developments!
Sustainable Easy Open & Resealable Tape Created with Recyclable Films & Sustainable Proprietary Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Technology: Sealstrip Corporation expands its product lines to meet the needs for sustainable packaging alternatives and reduced carbon footprint. Sealstrip is launching our Peel&Seal and FreshPak easy reseal product line that brand owners love, based on next generation polyethylene based films. Sealstrip’s new product line meets the content requirements for the How2Recycle program and offers brand owners an added convenience for recycling of flexible packaging. In addition to more recycle friendly products, Sealstrip Corporation now offers a breakthrough adhesive technology that is FDA direct food contact compliant while reducing the CO2 footprint by 2/3 compared to conventional reseal adhesives.
For more please check out our Sustainability powerpoint in collateral and the articles below:
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to see Additional Content.
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > Meat/Poultry/Seafood
- Food > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
- Healthcare > Biological/Biopharmaceutical
- Healthcare > Medical Devices
- Healthcare > Pharmaceutical
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Household/Automotive > Household/auto chemicals
- Other packaged products > Consumer Electronics and Appliances
- Other packaged products > Hardware/Tools
- Other packaged products > Paper/Printing
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
International Business: Agents/Distributors
- Central America
- Central and South Asia
- Eastern and Southeast Asia
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East
- North America
- Oceania Pacific
- South America
- Western Europe
- Saudi Arabia
- United Kingdom
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to add notes.