About ORBIS Corporation
Reusable packaging products and services improve the flow of product all along the supply chain, to reduce costs. ORBIS helps world-class food, beverage, CPG, industrial and automotive companies move their product faster, easier, safer and more cost-effectively with reusable totes, bulk containers, pallets, mobile carts, metal racks and protective dunnage. ORBIS uses proven expertise, industry-leading knowledge, innovation, superior products and supply chain services (pooling, cleaning and logistics) to implement reusable packaging systems. To learn more, contact ORBIS Corporation at 888-307-2185 or visit www.orbiscorporation.com
ORBIS Corporation is North America’s leading reusable packaging manufacturer. The conversion from single-use wood or corrugated packaging to reusable packaging can bring significant environmental, financial and operational benefits to supply chains across many industries.
ORBIS continues to design and develop products with the planet in mind. Many of its products are made with recycled content and designed to be fully recycled at the end of its service life, without entering the solid waste stream.
One recent material innovation repurposes coastline waste for use in ORBIS products. This program incorporates packaging made with recycled plastic coastline waste recovered near major waterways, helping to clean up coastline waste and stimulate local economies. Once collected, the plastic is sorted, reprocessed and used to make reusable packaging for the supply chain. ORBIS collaborates with customers to integrate this material into products to fit their specific supply chain needs and sustainability goals.
At the end of the service life of its packaging, ORBIS provides alternatives to the disposal of excess, surplus, damaged or obsolete plastic packaging. Recycle with ORBIS is a program designed to effectively recover, recycle and reprocess plastic material into other useful products. To efficiently recover material, ORBIS can purchase end-of-life plastic products to provide credit to purchase new packaging, such as containers, pallets and divider sheets. In its own operation, ORBIS’ use of recycled resin has increased every year since 2015.
- FliPak, BulkPak, StakPak, ORBIShield, LEWISBins+, ORBIS RPM
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to see Additional Content.
- Beverage > Beer
- Beverage > Dairy
- Beverage > Drinks, nonalcoholic (energy, sport, etc.)
- Beverage > Juice
- Beverage > Soft drinks
- Beverage > Spirits/liquors
- Beverage > Water
- Beverage > Wine
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > Meat/Poultry/Seafood
- Food > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
- Healthcare > Biological/Biopharmaceutical
- Healthcare > Cannabis products
- Healthcare > Medical Devices
- Healthcare > Medical/Dental Instruments or Supplies
- Healthcare > Pharmaceutical
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Household/Automotive > Household/auto chemicals
- Other packaged products > Cannabis products
- Other packaged products > Consumer Electronics and Appliances
- Other packaged products > Hardware/Tools
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Other packaged products > Warehouse Distribution/e-commerce
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to add notes.