Exhibitor Product Demos
About Premier Tech
What are you considering when choosing your suppliers? Let’s face it, choosing a supplier is basically choosing who you will rely on for the success of you project and therefore, your operations. At Premier Tech we ensure we are there when it matters most, that is, every step of the way.
We offer a wide range of solutions, from weighing, feeding, bagging, case packing all the way through palletizing and load securing. While being a global company, Premier Tech believes the true value of our worldwide presence rests in the deep roots its teams have established locally. Being local translates into tailored offers, but most importantly, custom support throughout the life cycle of their products. Our client solutions provide the most valuable lifecycle services in the industry, focusing on critical areas such as 24/7 technical support, spare parts, field service, training, system assessments and optimization, and remote connectivity.
More than 4600 team members support Premier Tech’s activities in 27 countries, with 46 manufacturing sites across the globe. As world leaders in the manufacture of packaging and processing equipment, we are all about making a difference. We are committed to creating sustainable solutions that help improve the efficiency of manufacturing facilities.
People and Technologies connecting in lasting, transformative ways, giving life to products and services that help feed, protect and improve our world.
We believe that the preservation and intelligent use of natural resources are social responsibilities that every corporate citizen should assume. At Premier Tech, sustainable development receives constant attention. Our company has taken eco-friendly measures with respect to its manufacturing processes, power consumption, and raw material management therefore contributing to the global movement towards a greener economy and, accordingly, to the well-being of current and future generations. Below are a few of the day-to-day initiatives that help us make a difference:
- Every year, over 5% of Premier Tech’s sales are reinvested in Innovation, Research and Development (IR&D). In the last few years, additional company efforts have been focused on developing innovative, eco-friendly technologies, therefore reducing material use at the source even further.
- Our Lean Manufacturing approach in all plants further reduces raw material waste in addition to eliminating most non-value-added operations.
- Premier Tech has adopted state-of-the-art Lean Design techniques that reduce to a minimum the number of parts needed to assemble the equipment. This sustainable approach has allowed Premier Tech to significantly improve its team members’ work environment by lowering emissions of dust and welding fumes.
Premier Tech regards sustainable development not only as a fundamental social responsibility, but also as an opportunity to consolidate its leadership and develop the technologies of the future. The company’s environmental awareness prompts it to reduce its ecological footprint while constantly improving its efficiency, creativity and competitiveness.
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to see Additional Content.
- Beverage > Beer
- Beverage > Soft drinks
- Beverage > Spirits/liquors
- Beverage > Water
- Beverage > Wine
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > Meat/Poultry/Seafood
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Household/Automotive > Household/auto chemicals
- Household/Automotive > Tissues and paper towels
- Other packaged products > Building/Construction/Home Improvement Products
- Other packaged products > Chemical
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
English, French, Spanish
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to add notes.