Exhibitor Product Demos
About Universal Labeling Systems, Inc.
Universal Labeling Systems (ULS) will be a virtual exhibitor at Pack Expo International 2020! If you are in the market for pressure sensitive labeling machinery from a table top model to high speed 24/7 labeling system, come and meet our specialists at one of our eight (8) virtual sessions. We are a world leader in made-to-order, custom labeling machinery. Let us build a system specifically for you! Come see us in a virtual session, live in our plant in St. Petersburg, Florida!
ULS virtual sessions will include:
- Multi-Purpose Labeling featuring the CP1000 Contract Packager Labeling System, the most complete labeling system.
- Print & Apply ULS Style featuring the UPA II Printer Applicator. Find out why product identification is more than applying a label onto the side of a box!
- Semi-automatic Labeling. Bridging the gap between manual labeling and fully automatic labeling.
- Automatic Round Product Labeling featuring the R321 Labeling Systems. Discover that their are many ways to label both cylindrical and conical shaped products.
Each afformentioned presentation will feature both a morning and afternoon session. Each session will include a video presentation, a live demonstration, as well as an in-depth question and answer session.
Universal Labeling Systems’ equipment is made in America and sold and supported via a worldwide network of authorized distributors. Our corporate headquarters and manufactruing facility is located in beautiful St. Petersburg, Florida, USA.
Universal Labeling Systems has placed a high emphasis on energy efficiency and internal recyling in our manufacturing facility. Listed below are some programs we have implemented in recent years:
1. Our ULS facility utizes solar energy in the high-energy usage are of our fabrication facility. Solar panels were installed in the Fall of 2016.
2. ULS receives tons of product samples (mostly plastic) for machine testing. Those samples are properly recycled on a weekly basis.
3. All incoming cartons and packages are sorted, and when possible, are re-used for our outgoing shipments. The smaller balance of cartons become part of our weekly recycling program.
4. All metal brackets used in crating include a return box and shipping label from ULS to return those brackets for re-use.
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to see Additional Content.
- Beverage > Beer
- Beverage > Juice
- Beverage > Soft drinks
- Beverage > Wine
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Healthcare > Cannabis products
- Healthcare > Medical/Dental Instruments or Supplies
- Healthcare > Pharmaceutical
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Household/Automotive > Tissues and paper towels
- Other packaged products > Cannabis products
- Other packaged products > Chemical
- Other packaged products > Hardware/Tools
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
English, German, Spanish
International Business: Agents/Distributors
- Central America
- Eastern Europe
- North America
- Northern Africa
- South America
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Bahamas; The
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United States
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to add notes.