About Enercon Industries Corporation
Enercon induction cap sealers create hermetic seals that prevent leaks, preserve freshness, and provide tamper evidence. Our cap sealing technology is used for all sorts of applications such as pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, food, beverage, dairy, chemical, agricultural, oil, petroleum, cosmetic, health, & beauty industry packages.
Our unique induction sealing head technology maximizes productivity and flexibility for contract packagers and dedicated packaging lines. The Super Seal™ Touch and Super Seal™ Max are ideal for high line speeds and offer an intuitive touchscreen control that unleashes powerful induction cap sealing features such as recipe control, operator lockout and integrated troubleshooting information. Enercon application experts can provide you with advice on foil sealing child resistant (CRC), dispensing, and standard continuous threaded caps, as well as other unique foil seal applications.
The NEW Super Seal™ sets new standards for ease of operation and productivity with new innovative features. For the first time ever, this model level offers integrated stalled bottle, container rejection control and a menu-driven interface that provides operators with a more informative display for system setup and fault information.
Our Super Seal™ Jr. foil cap sealer uses induction heating to seal containers for laboratory applications and small production runs. Consult with Enercon on cap inspection, foil inspection and seal inspection technology. We can also help you find the right induction liner and cap for your application.
You can also ask Enercon about corona treating, flame treating, and plasma treating systems for improving adhesion of inks, coatings and adhesives.Corona Treaters are used extensively in the converting and extruding industries. Plasma treaters are used in packaging application to enable inks to bond with plastic surfaces. Enercon is a global manufacturer supplying its equipment solutions around the world in North America, South America, Central America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
- Super Seal
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to see Additional Content.
- Beverage > Coffee
- Beverage > Dairy
- Beverage > Drinks, nonalcoholic (energy, sport, etc.)
- Beverage > Juice
- Beverage > Powdered beverages
- Beverage > Soft drinks
- Beverage > Tea
- Beverage > Water
- Beverage > Wine
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Food > Other beverage
- Food > Other Food Products
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
- Healthcare > Biological/Biopharmaceutical
- Healthcare > Cannabis products
- Healthcare > Other healthcare products
- Healthcare > Over-the-counter products
- Healthcare > Pharmaceutical
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Household/Automotive > Household/auto chemicals
- Household/Automotive > Other automotive products
- Household/Automotive > Other household products
- Other packaged products > Cannabis products
- Other packaged products > Chemical
- Other packaged products > Other packaged products
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to add notes.