Exhibitor Product Demos
About Bradman Lake Inc.
From Process to Pallet.
With engineering and project management that really understands the challenges of today’s packaging industry the Bradman Lake Group is synonymous with providing packaging solutions to a client base that demands a partner to help them excel in today’s competitive markets.
The Bradman Lake Group is composed of four key brands:
Autowrappers (founded 1948)
Bradman Lake (founded 1969)
Europack (founded 1966)
Ibonhart (founded 1979)
We have amalgamated the brands to become a major supplier of Integrated Packaging Technology to key industry sectors including bakery & biscuit, chocolate & confectionery, dry foods, chilled & frozen foods, pharmaceutical, and consumer & healthcare.
From distribution and feeding systems, flow wrapping, roll wrapping, slicing, bagging, robotics and cartoning to case packing, shrink wrapping and palletizing, time after time the world’s leading companies place their trust in Bradman Lake Integrated Packaging Technology.
A common design platform and universal mechanical and electrical standards are adopted group-wide. Our shared research and development successfully bring together cutting-edge technologies to offer clients the benefit of placing a single contract with a partner who can provide a turnkey system, project managed from initial concept to site acceptance and beyond.
Our aim is clear; maximize your profitability by utilizing advanced technology designed with the experience gained from thousands of Bradman Lake installations around the world.
Whether your requirement is a single machine or a totally integrated solution, Bradman Lake makes the ideal partner.
Visit our demos and see live demonstrations of our latest packaging systems where our experienced team will be available to discuss your requirements and recommend the best approach to your application.
We have been flow wrapping products since 1948, cartoning since 1969, and case packing since 1966.
Bradman Lake is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the multidiscipline global UK engineering group, Langley Holdings plc. (www.langleyholdings.com).
- Bradman Lake
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to see Additional Content.
- Beverage > Beer
- Beverage > Coffee
- Beverage > Dairy
- Beverage > Drinks, nonalcoholic (energy, sport, etc.)
- Beverage > Juice
- Beverage > Powdered beverages
- Beverage > Soft drinks
- Beverage > Spirits/liquors
- Beverage > Tea
- Beverage > Water
- Beverage > Wine
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > Meat/Poultry/Seafood
- Food > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
- Healthcare > Cannabis products
- Healthcare > Medical Devices
- Healthcare > Medical/Dental Instruments or Supplies
- Healthcare > Over-the-counter products
- Healthcare > Pharmaceutical
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Household/Automotive > Household/auto chemicals
- Household/Automotive > Tissues and paper towels
- Other packaged products > Building/Construction/Home Improvement Products
- Other packaged products > Cannabis products
- Other packaged products > Consumer Electronics and Appliances
- Other packaged products > Hardware/Tools
- Other packaged products > Paper/Printing
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Other packaged products > Textiles/Apparel/Footwear
- Other packaged products > Tobacco/Smoking Products
- Other packaged products > Warehouse Distribution/e-commerce
Arabic, English, Spanish
International Business: Agents/Distributors,Direct Sales
- Central America
- Central and South Asia
- Eastern and Southeast Asia
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East
- North America
- Northern Africa
- Oceania Pacific
- South America
- Southern Africa
- Western Europe
Create or Log in to MyConnects Planner to add notes.